Whether you’re looking to explore its abundant quantities of Siberian ‘champagne powder’ during winter or the lush green forests during summer, there are plenty of reasons for visiting Hirafu any time of the year.
The stylish and bright three-bedroom Chalet SeiSei offers an extra motive for a visit, providing a wonderful rental home for those seeking out fresh air and stunning nature at the foot of some of Japan’s most awe-inspiring volcanoes.
The chalet’s three bedrooms can be set up either for couples or for singles, and with two comfortable bathrooms, there’s unlikely to ever be a queue in the morning. For larger groups, you can also opt to rent SeiSei 2 – a lovely self-contained one-bedroom studio apartment adjacent to Chalet SeiSei.
Chalet SeiSei’s open-plan kitchen and spacious living areas bathe in natural daylight thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows which open up to spectacular 360-degree vistas of the nearby Mount Annupuri and Mount Yotei.
Reflecting a typically Japanese eye for elegance and simplicity, the chalet’s living areas provide a relaxing environment for an evening-in catching up on the day’s adventures, or for showing off your gaming skills on the PS4 Playstation.
Although located on a quiet road, Chalet SeiSei is a mere stone’s throw from many of Hirafu’s world-class restaurants and après-ski venues.
With its central location, contemporary design, and exceptional amenities, this chalet is a great choice if you’re seeking to explore Hirafu in and style – whichever the season.
This chalet features:
- Stylishly designed living areas with plenty of daylight thanks to its floor-to-ceiling windows
- Three well-apportioned bedrooms with split queen-size beds and flat-screen TVs with Apple TV
- One bathroom with shower and bathtub; one bathroom with shower alone
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen
- Dining table that seats eight people
- 40-inch flat-screen TV, PS4 Playstation and Apple TV
- Bang & Olufsen speakers for optimal sound quality
- Secure and heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Outdoor parking available for one car
- Daily housekeeper from Monday to Saturday
- 24-hour concierge service
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Can be combined with the adjacent one-bedroom Apartment SeiSei 2
- Three bedrooms with queen-sized beds convertible to twin beds
- Each bedroom has a 32-inch Smart TV with Apple TV
- Comfortably sleeps up to 6 guests and suitable for couples or singles
Hirafu village, Niseko, Japan.
6 people (3 bedrooms with split queen-size beds; two separate bathrooms, one with shower and one with shower and bathtub).
Spacious living areas; dining table for 8; contemporary open-plan kitchen; stylish minimalist furniture; floor-to-ceiling windows with vistas of Mount Yotei and Mount Annupuri.
Greeter upon check-in (8am to 8pm) and a daily housekeeper from Monday to Saturday. Additional staff (eg spa therapist and babysitter) available on request for an additional charge.
Chalet SeiSei is self-catering. A private chef may be booked in advance for a unique in-house dining experience, or a hamper can be ordered for delivery (upon guest account). Please visit Niseko Gourmet for further information.
WiFi broadband internet access.
40-inch TV (Satellite/Cable); Apple TV; Bang & Olufsen speakers, PS4 Playstation.
Chalet SeiSei is an excellent choice for families with children. Fun-filled activities such as tea ceremony demonstrations, sushi making lessons and traditional drumming lessons may be booked in advance.
Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out in the chalet by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
Chalet SeiSei is centrally located in Hirafu village, a short walk from a wide selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues. An on-call driver is available from 8am to 6pm, during the winter season, for local journeys to and from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola and locations within Hirafu village.
Secure dry room; dishwasher; barbecue (extra).