The wonderfully compact one-bedroom SeiSei 2 is a great option if you’re looking for a relaxing home to return to after spending the day in Hirafu’s stunning outdoors.
Located in the heart of Hirafu village, the apartment can be rented on its own or combined with the adjacent three-bedroom SeiSei, in case you form part of a larger group.
Comprising of a spacious living area with a kitchenette and lovely vistas of the surrounding mountains, SeiSei 2’s comfortable sofa and underfloor heating provide a snug environment for catching up on each other’s skiing, hiking or golf adventures.
The 40-inch flat screen TV and PS4 Playstation will keep you entertained during cosy nights-in. Yet, being so close to Hirafu’s best restaurants and bars, the apartment’s awesome location will no doubt encourage you to make the most of the village’s flourishing dinner scene and après-ski entertainment.
Niseko’s famed mountain air is known to be an excellent ingredient for a good night’s sleep, especially when curled up in the comfy queen-size bed. The bedroom also comes with a flat-screen TV with Apple TV – perfect if you’d like to catch up on your Netflix series before hitting the pillow.
Thanks to its compact lay-out and abundant influx of natural light, the one-bedroom apartment-style unit is an excellent choice if you’re looking for an intimate and enjoyable space to relax and recuperate, either winter or summer.
This apartment features:
- Spacious living area with plenty of natural light
- 40-inch flat-screen TV, PS4 Playstation and Apple TV in the living area
- One queen-size bedroom convertible to twins with flat-screen TV with Apple TV
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchenette
- Dining table that seats four people
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Secure and heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Full laundry facilities with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Outdoor parking available for one car
- Daily housekeeper from Monday to Saturday
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Can be combined with the adjacent three-bedroom Chalet SeiSei which has a separate entrance
- A split queen-size bed
- 32-inch wall-mounted Smart TV with Apple TV
Hirafu village, Niseko, Japan.
2 people (1 bedroom with queen-size bed convertible to twins; bathroom with shower and separate toilet).
Spacious open-plan living area with a dining table for 4; well-equipped kitchenette; modern minimalist furniture.
Greeter upon check-in (8am to 8pm) and daily housekeeper from Monday to Saturday. Additional staff (eg spa therapist and babysitter) available on request for an additional charge.
SeiSei 2 is self-catering. A private chef may be booked in advance for a unique in-house dining experience, or a hamper can be ordered for delivery (upon guest account). Please visit Niseko Gourmet for further information.
WiFi broadband internet access.
40-inch TV (Satellite/Cable); Apple TV; PS4 Playstation.
SeiSei 2 is a one-bedroom flat and therefore not particularly suitable for families with children.
Treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out in the apartment by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
SeiSei 2 is centrally located in Hirafu village, a short walk from a wide selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues. An on-call driver is available from 8am to 6pm, during the winter season, for local journeys to and from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola and locations within Hirafu village.
Secure dry room; dishwasher; barbecue (extra).
68 sqm (chalet).